Mga Pahina

Miyerkules, Enero 16, 2013

Stupid Day

Hi, I hope nobody else can read this. I have no one to talk to now, so I'm just going to vent out my feelings here because it's so much easier and I think I can express my feelings more. Wow! It's been a long time since I've posted something in my blog. And because of that I have decided to write down all the good and bad things that happen everyday. So anyway, this day totally sucks. Do you freakin' know how much it hurts to see your loved one being linked to someone else? Especially when it's his ex-crush? OMG I swear to gawd I felt like crying. It was lunch time and we (I was with my friend, Gian) just got back from somewhere. And right after I stepped inside our room, I overheard my classmates linking him with her. It just hurts so freaking much. So I asked my friend to accompany me in the ICT room because the view in our room was unbearable to watch. The worst part is he acts like he doesn't care about my feelings. He didn't even approach me this whole day and I've been expecting a call or text from him saying sorry about what happened earlier, that it wasn't his intention to do that and guess what? He didn't and that just made the situation worse. I know that he loves me, I just wish sometimes he'd act like he really do. If he doesn't want to talk to me, fine! I wont talk to him either. I've had enough.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento